Monday, February 28, 2011

You know you're FAT when...

So... I was contemplating whether to blog this or not after reading one of my friends blog today.. LOL but w/e! haha!  This doesn't really go against what she was saying! LOL

Soo I went home over reading week and my mom's like..
 "Jireh! you look bigger!"
and I'm like.. "i know eh! too much muscles! LOL (i was joking btw)"
and she's like.. "OH NO! how heavy are you?!?"
im like... "well between 200-210.. well you know it fluctu..."
"OH MY! that is ALL FAT!"
and while we are driving by some random statue thing.. she sees one of those really big chinese lion things and starts laughing hysterically!
she's like, "hahaha your legs are haha as fat as that statues legs! ahahah" and she continues laughing for 5 mins! LOL
You know you're fat when your MOM thinks you're fat! HAHA!
Now, my mom wasn't making fun of me.. well she was LOL but she knew I didn't care about that kind of stuff cos yeah.. i just don't care! LOL  I guess she knew that it would encourage me to work out more! haah
She told me that I better start running at least 3 times a week! ahah which i will try to start doing! ahah so i can trim down! :)  Not because I'm self conscience about my fat... but more because I want to be healthy and not just be a slob that doesn't care about his body! Also, I plan on running a full marathon in October.. so I should start getting back into shape again! haha so i can actually complete it with a good time! :)

Smile and be happy !:D

1 comment:

  1. http://zzz-ara.blogspot.com/2011/02/beautiful-continued.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete